Chief Operating Officer, ZEP Re Kenya
- Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- MBA and Bachelor of Business Studies (University of Zimbabwe).
- Post Grad Diploma in Marketing (Chartered Institute of Marketing United Kingdom- CIM) and Member of the CIM.
- Diploma Insurance ,Advanced Diploma in Insurance Management (Insurance Institute of South Africa-IISA) and Fellow of the IISA.
- Diploma in Corporate Governance/Company Direction (Graduate Institute of Management and Technology -South Africa).
- Career Path/Progression and Experience
- Started career in 1992 at ZIMRE- Zimbabwe Reinsurance Company as a Trainee Underwriter and rose through the ranks to positions of General Manager Operations (now Emeritus Reinsurance Company) and then Deputy Managing Director of ZIMRE South Africa.
- Before joining ZEP Re- was Executive Manager (Underwriting and Marketing) for Flagstone Re Africa based in Johannesburg.
- A respected qualified reinsurance and marketing practitioner with 30 years’ experience currently Chief Operating Officer for ZEP/PTA Reinsurance Company)- with responsibility and accountability for overall Underwriting, Claims, Risk Management and Retrocession Security for the company. Has travelled extensively in Africa and Europe conducting reinsurance business.